


Well.........another year has past and I have now entered the realm of the twenty-four year olds. I can honestly say that I think this year is going to be the best one ever. I am very excited about school, work and everything else that is going on in my life. I have a new calling as the institute president and am enjoying it very much. Along with my awesome and tiring DJ job my time at LSU is officially on the downhill as I enter my junior year as a Spanish/International Studies student. Also, I am super duper pooper stoked about being an uncle once more to my fellow Baton Rougeans. I am trying to convince Azor and Enjen to name their seed after the coolest uncle................me.................Uncle Tom. If it is a girl I'm thinking that they are going to go with Tomasa.
2 comments:
Tomasa,
Gooch here. I love the new foties. Good to see that you are getting out and involving yourself in the world. Allow me to say that you are dead sexy brother. Nice work with those shirts. Mucho love, crog
Hey! Say "hi" to Ms. Henry for me! Looks like you enjoyed the cake--or cookie--or whatever that thing was.
Post a Comment