Monday, November 20, 2006



This past weekend was one of the most fun. Since I usually have to DJ on the weekends, I don't ever get to go to the LSU games. Well, I decided that I had to go to one this year so I made the arrangements and went thinking it would be an easy win for the tigers but it was anything but a blowout. We were down 20-6 going into the fourth quarter but came alive to win in overtime 23-20. I went with a bunch of friends and had a blast.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Choice Photies brother. You owe me an LSU game by the way, because of that one time, remember. Give the Huddleston boys big kisses for me. Lucy and Seth miss their Uncle Tom. They ask about you all the time and look forward to seeing you at Christmas. You are AMAZING Brent. Keep up the good work.

Jordan said...

This and the previous post were from The GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH. So please pardon the gay picture to the right.