Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So, I just wanted to say that it was so fantastic to see everyone over Thanksgiving even though sweet little Robin couldn't be there. I enjoyed spending a few days with the people I love so dearly and hope to see more photos of the trip. I'm getting better at this blogging thing. Ive gone from once-a-year updates to probably every three months or so. Here are some photos of our latest trip to Atlanta. Along with some great friends, we rented a minivan and embarked on one of the best road trips known to man to see the LSU Tigers defeat the Tennessee Volunteers and win a spot in the National Championship game. We are still recovering from practically no sleep but all agree that it was well worth it.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Sweet, sweet fun-ness. I'm jealous, but Oh So Happy for my beloved Tigers! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

This truly was one of the best road trips I've ever been on. Good times!

The Original Mangums said...

Brent, I love your blog! Happy days are good days, this must have been one! Love you, Mom