Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Our Rendevouz in Nauvoo





Robin in front of the temple flashing the rock





FA-REE-ZING!!!



A walk down Parley Street








Carthage Jail







Pioneer Family Names


















At the frozen Mississippi River

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent Mangum, this is a comment from your soon-to-be wife. I love your blog almost as much as I love you. I can write all the sappy stuff I want because you say no one ever looks at your blog. So, I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Yes to Vegas I love you I love you I love you! If anyone else happens to look at his blog and post a comment, well, I love you too because your probably Jordan or Jeni. Okay, back to watching soccer:) We're looking for Aaron and Jeni on T.V. as I type this comment.

The Original Mangums said...

Hi Brent, I never look at your blog, HO Ho Ho Ho! I love your blog and I love Robin, I love that she loves you and that you love her, I Love Dakota cause he is a part of you and Robin! Be happy and know that you are loved/ Mom
LOOK at my blog!

Jeni said...

Robin, you are HIL-AR-I-OUS! I love you, too. And Brent:)

Nauvoo is great, huh? It is even MORE beautiful in May...all the spring flowers are in bloom (and it's not as cold.) You probably got more of the "real" feel of Nauvoo, though. You got to feel what it was like when they left. We got to feel what they fell so dearly in love with, and what they sacrificed.

Jeni said...

Just so you know, I check your blog...see it's the next day from my last comment.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.