Monday, April 07, 2008

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!!!!!
We closed on a house on March 31st and couldn't be happier. The house is in Baton Rouge just off of Bluebonnet & Burbank. The pictures below are from the walk-through before we closed. Unfortunaltely, there are tenants in the house and their lease was transferrable so we are now their landlords. The lease is up on May 31st which will be just in time before Robin and I are married.







We feel very blessed and are excited to have you in our new awesome abode.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow...freakin' awesome.

I HATE YOU! Oh, I'm sorry, did I say that out-loud? :)

Let me know when you need our moving services...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane Huddleston said...

HOW COOL. I like the pictures. Thanks for posting them.

Lexi said...

Whoa. That is one incredible pad!