MORE PHOTOS!!!
D-Day Come and Gone!
So the other morning as soon as we woke up without the usual pitter patter into our room, Robin leaned over to me and said, "baby you really need to update our blog." So here I am trying to post a few of the highlights from the recent D-Day. More to come soon.












5 comments:
The invasion was a HUGE success! I think we're going to win the war!!!!
great photos!!! LOVE the one of Dakota with the huge smile on his face! Congrats to you guys...it was beautiful.
Kudos to you Brent. I gotta admit, this was a memorable reception. I had a great time dancing like a maniac and sweating up a storm. However, my favorite part of the whole deal. . . the large dangling Chinese lanterns. They looked fantastic. . . Who put those up there?
Great pictures! We had a spectacular time. Can you renew your vows in a few years, so we can party like that again?
Wow what GREAT pictures! Congratulations!!
Hey, I am compiling a wedding invitation list and I just realized I don't have your new address. What is it so I can be sure you guys get one?
Take care!
Emily
Post a Comment