- New blackout blinds in the baby's room (expensive, but necessary! Thanks Gerald for your help hanging.)
- Crib put together (Thanks Baby Brent)
- Brent Finished flooring in both rooms (minus one transition strip)
- Toilet paper holder in hall bathroom fixed (it's been broken since we moved in 1 1/2 years ago-Papa's the BEST!)
- Most of the house/porches pressure washed (Thanks Joshy for letting us borrow your PW)
- New rug for Dakota's room (Thanks Myrt for picking up from Ikea and mom for driving it back from Orlando)
- New Chair for baby's room (Thanks mom and Meredith!)
Feeling better and better about the arrival of this bambino.
5 comments:
Fun!!! Lookin' good! Any day now!
have you not had that baby, yet??? the nursery looks fabulous.
I forgot the curtains! I can't believe it! Yes I can! Can you mail them in a brown envelope, I'll hem them and send them back.
Everything looks great, I am so happy for you guys. It is a GREAT feeling getting things done. =c)
Looking good! Now that baby needs to scoot on out already. Geesh!!
Post a Comment