Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our good friend Jane made these adorable onesies for our baby before she was born and before we even knew she was going to be a girl (since it was a suprise!) Just in case we did have a boy, Jane made a "Baby Beast Mode" onesie in red too. We just love them Jane! Dakota feels so special when she wears the "I heart Dakota" onesie. She has worn all four of them in the past couple of weeks. The LSU football one is not pictured, but it's just as adorable as these.

FYI...One of Brent's nicknames is Beast Mode in case you were wondering what in the world Beast Mode meant.







Watching the U.S. Soccer team play on T.V. with her daddy



__________________________________________

St. George Fair-last Saturday


Must have cotten candy







1 comment:

Jane Huddleston said...

Thank you for posting about the onsies! I'm glad she's getting some use out of them. And I love seeing them in action. She looks great in her Baby Beast Mode. Yay!