We're very excited, yet sad at the same time, because we have all of the Mangum brothers as well as the Original Mangums (AKA: Nana & Papa) here this weekend to participate in Annie's blessing this Sunday. Aaron is driving in tonight from Alexandria to go to a "guys only" campout with Brent. Then TOMORROW, Mark and Craig both fly in to Baton Rouge on the same flight. How crazy is that since one lives in Utah and the other in North Carolina?! I guess they each have a layover in Memphis and will be on the same flight into B.R.
Brent is the youngest Mangum sibling and the last Mangum to have his first child (that was a mouth full.) So, this is a really special weekend for him as a father, brother, son, husband, whatever. I am very grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and will be able to give his daughter this wonderful blessing.
The SAD part is that not all of the family will be here. However, we knew that going into this and we weren't even expecting the Mark and the Craig to be able to make it. We'll miss those that aren't able to be here (both on my side and the Mangum side.)
We should have lots of great pictures to post since our great friend JANE is going to do a mini family session for us when we are in our Sunday best. And let me tell ya...those Mangum's are some good lookin folks. Lucky for me and our posterity cause I married ONE!
The weather is beautiful this time of year here in South Louisiana! Can't wait to see those that are coming.
2 comments:
Have fun! I am super jealous that you will get beautiful pictures afterwards :)
Family portraits?!!!! When I'm 7 huge months pregnant? Geez. Thanks Robin. Love you too.
Post a Comment