Tuesday, March 30, 2010


We're back and the weather is still gorgeous.


Great weekend behind us and one equally as exciting to look forward to.

Brent and I have some "thank you's" to post about:

Thank you Shehadeh's for watching our munchkin this past Friday so that we could attend the Temple.

Thank you Jane and Jacob (& Halle) for entertaining us through the boring LSU Spring Game and then joining us for dinner after.

Thank you Ritter and Maher for inviting our family to your stunning camp in St. Francisville on the lake Sunday afternoon. Good food and good company. And yes, we've been listening to Dakota brag about catching the biggest fish (large mouth bass) to date from your dock.


Thank you Miss Jane for keeping our Dakota Monday afternoon (he's on spring break this week) while I, Robin, was still out of town at the stunning camp mentioned above and Brent had an important meeting to attend.

Brent and Dakota are both out of school on Spring Break this week. I'm slightly jealous, however I'm off on Friday so we'll be heading back over to Leesville to spend some "Q" time with some of our favorite peeps.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey! We'll come over to L-town Saturday afternoon. I have a baby shower for one of the dentists in Aaron's office that afternoon, but we'll come right after that!

The Original Mangums said...

We can hardly wait till you get here; we are pleased to be your favorite Peeps, whatever that is! A housefull of love is just what we have been needing! Thanks for coming - both families! How exciting!!!!

Nikki @ The Basics said...

Don't know if you switched sites...I discovered this one through another persons site. I have been trying to keep up with everything in Baton Rouge. Your little ones are so adorable! AND seeing the easter celebration for RMA made me miss everyone SOOOO much! Hope ya'll had a great Easter! One more year and I am free to move where I want haha...Matt keeps mentioning that he could prob. get a job in Baton Rouge if I wanted to go back...we will see!