Friday, April 02, 2010

Fortunately and Unfortunatley we're not the "someones" expecting baby number 3.

Hope your April Fool's was foolish though!

This is one of the days of the year when I really miss my dad. He was very clever on this day. Perhaps a little cruel with his jokes, but it was all in good fun once we realized. Like the time he drew up legal papers and convinced my brother Josh that he was adopted. Or, the time he woke us up way too early and told us our family pet, my beloved golden retriever Duke had died. Or the time he told us he had gotten married to his long-time girlfriend the night before. The list goes on.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Very funny! You had me until I read one of your comments! I NEVER remember April Fools! Girl, your crazy!? That would not be funny if it were true, right?! AHHH!