Friday, November 19, 2010

GNO (Girls Night Out) was held at my house last night. I think we all had a great time. It was an accessory swap with all kinds of good stuff. Thank you to everyone who came and made this worth while.

I have to mention my husband in this post because he was such a big help yesterday. He knows that I go in crazy mode when I'm planning an event. Every detail matters to me and it's difficult for me to communicate the vision in my head and delegate so I usually prefer to do most of the work myself. Yesterday was different though. He was there and willing to help without me having to ask. He took care of the kids, helped me here and there as needed, stayed out of my space, ran errands, babysat the Hutch's kids (well, i guess they were technically in bed, but he still had to go to their house and do some soothing with baby Afton while her mama and daddy were away). Thank you again Brent!








2 comments:

Lindsay De McBride said...

That was soooo much fun as always you did a fantastic job.

Mark said...

Excellent work Thomas. Love your bones dude.