 |
| 32 Weeks |
|
|
Monthly Update: I survived 6 solid days without Brent while he was in Atlanta last week for work. We are now 8 months into this pregnancy and I'm starting to have to slow down as simple tasks are getting more difficult. I've been walking quite a bit, but I've started to notice that my pelvis can't handle the pressure after more than a few miles. April is going to be here very soon and I'm excited to no longer be pregnant, but at the same time I/we are very nervous about being parents to a newborn again. We haven't decided on any names which is probably the biggest stress we feel at the moment. Not knowing the baby's sex is making this process pretty difficult this time around. Hopefully, there is some sort of clarity the moment we see our babe face to face. That's how it worked when Annie was born at least. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
You look great, Robin! Hang in there this last month!
We are so excited - names will come, if not get a book of 2000 names and get to reading! Love you bunches, have a great day!
We are so excited - names will come, if not get a book of 2000 names and get to reading! Love you bunches, have a great day!
Cute Bump! I love you, and I'm excited to meet this baby! Let's get together this week for a walk or for a girls night.
Post a Comment