Saturday, April 27, 2013

Baby Girl

WoW!  We have a new baby girl!

Today is my actual due date.   This past week has been such a blur, yet also so fantastic in so many ways.  My heart is full (and my hormones are adjusting)!  We feel so loved and cared for by SO many.  Many more updates to come about the delivery, which wasn't as easy and uneventful as I anticipated, and this past week.

-Love,
Robin & Brent
A few minutes before delivery

A  few minutes after delivery

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congratulations!!! Such a sweet, beautiful baby!

Julia said...

Congrats, Robin and Brent! I'm so happy for you!

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

Are you kidding me???? I would have never let anyone take a picture of me just a few minutes after delivery! Where are your swollen cheeks and blotchy face and sweat marks??? You look beautiful after pushing over 8 lbs. of baby, you are my hero!