Little Hints!
My baby Brent is really finding his creative side lately. I occassionaly find our cell phones in random places in our house. All I know is that our phones are spending way too much time together. You decide for yourself what this is suppossed to be:)
9 comments:
Son of a mother's lover, I'm so embarrassed!
You're not embarrassed! I think it's really funny. I can't wait to snap some more pictures as a find them. We're married, otherwise it would be inappropriate;)
Yur nuts! That's Ms. Pac-man eating a ghost.
I don't even know what to say to that! I guess yall are enjoying married life!
Could your phones please reproduce and then let me adopt the new little phone? I really need a new one. Mine is on the way to the funeral home.
Oh Jeni, if only they could. I wish they would have twins cause my phone is about to pass on to another life too. Actually, I may help it pass on by breaking it into a million little pieces. Piece of crap phone! Why Brent's phone would want to make out with my phone I have no idea. She's falling apart.
I don't get it. . .
Wow. That black cell phone sure is small.
How would you know Mark?!
Post a Comment