Friday, October 03, 2008







OUR FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!


4 comments:

Lexi said...

I can't wait to go to a pumpkin patch- we're going in a few days when my parents get here. Where did you guys go? Did you get the pumpkin to carve or just for decoration?

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

Lexi, I love all of your comments!! Thank you for being a frequent visitor of our blog:)

We went to the produce market about a week ago. We mostly got the pumpkins for decorations, but we may carve them the day before Halloween.

Hey...Congratulations by the way on the pregnancy! How far along are you? I guess I should probably write you an email rather than post a comment on our own blog.

Robin

The Original Mangums said...

I have always wanted a bail of hay for the front yard but never have gotten one, Maybe this is the year! Pumpkins are great too! I love the leaves changing, it makes me happy to see the colors, sad to have to rake them up when they fall! Do you call that lazy or what!?! Love you, Mom M

Jessica said...

The number one thing I miss about Baton Rouge...the fruit stands. Was that one Southside? Man, why can't Nebraska have produce stands all year long?