Monday, November 24, 2008
I miss my boys!
Brent doesn't have to work this week because school is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday. He does, however, still have his coaching obligations with his soccer team that will take him away from us for a bit. We can manage though and we are just thrilled to have him around during the days.
Today he decided he would keep Dakota home from school with him and they would spend the day together while I am at work. They have quite the day planned. We'll see how much they actually get done. First on the agenda is a tour of the USS KIDD in downtown Baton Rouge on the Mississippi River. In addition to that, there is a real pirate ship stationed next to the KIDD for a short while. They have planned to tour both and then head to the library for Story Time. After that, to the Hutchinson's house to pick-up cousin Ayden for a lunch outing. All boys I was told by Dakota and I'm not allowed to go because I'm a girl. Surprisingly, I'm completely okay with this. I don't mind alone time one bit.
Enjoy the day my sweet boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dude, next time there's a guy's day out this fully packed with awesomeness, let me know and I'll take the day off from school to join you. Seriously dude...seriously.
Sounds like lots of fun and will make for two tired boys at the end of a very packed day!
We didn't quite make it to story time due to endless hours of pretend war that we played on the Kidd. Next time I'll take my camera with me.
Thanks, Brent, for including Ayden in your fun filled day. We're heading down to the pirate ship tomorrow morning.
What a sweet dad!
Post a Comment