Tuesday, November 11, 2008










WOW, what a game! Brent surprised me this past Friday afternoon with some awesome tickets to one of LSU's biggest games of the year. Although the outcome was not great, the game itself and the whole day was a lot of fun. Our ticketed seats were amazing, but we chose to sit with a group of friends in the student section just below the band and the golden girls;) For those of you who know LSU football, the student section is where the party happens. We LOVED it! I can't even begin to explain the excitement of the game unless you were there and experienced it firsthand. We definitely have some missing links on this year's team, but all in all I am still proud of our Tigers.

Thank you baby Brent for a great surprise AND weekend!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

LOVE the corndog sign:)

The Original Mangums said...

What would the world be without suprises?!?!

Nikki @ The Basics said...

love the sign! I am coming to go to the Ole Miss game and will be at Ritter Maher Friday the 21st. Let me know what time I should come!
Nikki

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

We should definitely have some kind of party for the holidays! It would be great fun! By the way, I love Brent's sign. :) I died laughing when I read it!