Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday BLUES....

It's really hard to get back in the swing of things on a Monday especially after such a beautiful and relaxing weekend. I wish we had some photos to show off of our awesome sunshiny weather with perfect temperatures and our perfectly groomed lawn. We spent a lot of time playing in the yard on Saturday and enjoyed every minute of it.

I'm not a fan of the time change. I wish we could just keep our clocks the same year round. It's really hard when you have kids and have to adjust their internal clocks TWICE a year. I guess it's harder on the parents though and I'm just using my kid as an excuse. Dakota did not go to bed until about 9:45 last night. That's just entirely too late for both him and me. I sure hope it doesn't take long to get back on a more normal sleeping schedule.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I HATE the time changes. It didn't bother me so bad until I had Calyn.

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

I had the hardest time today at work. All day I was struggling staying awake and having enough patience to deal with adolescent boys!

Lexi said...

Being pregnant while running around trying to keep up with a toddler is super hard with these stupid time changes. I am already pooped BEFORE they mess with the time and now I'm yawning at 7:00 a.m. {6:00 OLD time}!