Monday, March 02, 2009

The Beer of the Root Taste Test
Uncle Aaron the dentist (as Kota calls him) was in again on rotations for the week and we made the most of it by conducting a little experiment with the following beverages. We even pulled Robin away from yet another reality show to join in the fun.

So the jig was that the taster had four cups with three brands of root beer. Being root beer connoisseurs, we thought it would be a cinch. Here are the final taste test results:
Uncle Aaron the Dentist- 1 out of 4

Uncle Tom the Educator- 3 out of 4

Robin the Master of the Universe ........


had a little surprise waiting for her in cup number three



I apologize for the unstable footage but I just couldn't stop laughing.



"That's Worchestershire Sauce!!!"
"That is mean, and I am pregnant, and now my baby is upset."
"Oh gross, it's still in there."


LOVE YOU ROBIN (It was the dentist's idea!)

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Aaron was laughing so hard while I watched it, I missed the punchline.

I'm so sorry, Robin. I can't control him when he's away from me.

I hope your baby is not mad anymore:)

Lexi said...

That was just SO WRONG! Root beer and Worcestershire sauce? Yuck!

The Original Mangums said...

You boys were raised better than that. That was dispicable! I am ashamed of you! Mom

Stacy Hutchinson said...

EVIL, just EVIL. Sick and wrong, but it is pretty funny! I probably would have cried and beat you both.

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

I gave up watching The Bachelor for THAT! I'm still mad at you guys. Fortunately, my baby seems to be doing just fine.

Nikki @ The Basics said...

haha that was so funny!

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

That's freakin' hilarious!!! Remember when I live right down the street from you guys and you could have got me to join in the festivities!!