This past week the following things have taken place:
- Brent went on a "Guy's trip" to Nashville with brothers and bro-in-lawto watch the USA vs. Trinidad world cup qualifier game.
- The interior of our house was painted!! It looks so much better.
- My sister from Orlando and her husband and daughter were in town
- I cut our grass
- I hosted a baby shower for my sis-in-law Stacy
- I worked and attended Tiny Tiger Fest at Dakota's school. I bid and won some awesome silent auction items too!
- I attended some of Genereal Conferece
- We had a family crawfish boil and Easter egg hunt at my mom's.
I'm worn out and my feet really hurt! On the horizon for this week....REST...and baby ultrasound on THURSDAY! We're still set on not finding out if it's a boy or a girl. FYI, Brent thinks it's a girl, but I'm sort of hoping for a boy.
3 comments:
It was a crazy fun week. Thank you for all of your planning. The shower was perfect! I want more crawfish. Enjoy watching the baby swim around. Close your eyes when they look at the feet, because I remember seeing Ian's little turtle at that point BEFORE they started searching.
I think it's a girl too. Brent was correct on guessing Calyn, so I'm testing my psychic abilities out on you in return.
Sorry I didn't make it to the shower...we had a {beep} of a time getting out of NOLA.
Boy or Girl, he or she will be amazing and we will all love him or her! We can hardly wait!
Get some rest, sounds like you had a wonderfully great week!
Post a Comment