Two weeks ago, the ward teamed up with a rebuilding project organization and participated in a stake-wide service project in downtown Baton Rouge. The Rob and I attended and got some good work done.

before


after
I apologize for the lack of Robin pictures. I'm not sure if the photographer missed her by accident or if she just wouldn't let him take any of her. Either way if you feel like you need a Robin fix, here you go.............

1 comment:
A job well done! I am so happy that you both participated in that worthy project. Dad and I helped clean a cemetary in Alexandria. In one of the plots that I cleaned (several tomestones) it was the LaCaze family. The sotne read 1781 or so. Roger said it was a great great great grandfather! I said WOW! Life is good and we will see you this next week. Love you three, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment