The BIG 5!!
TODAY is Kota Bear's 5th Birthday. We had a family get together last night for Family Home Evening and celebrated. We will have popsicles this afternoon at school with friends and teachers, AND then the big blow out party on Saturday with his friend Ellis who's 5th birthday is tomorrow. This will be Dakota and Ellis' 5th birthday party celebration together.

This morning before school.
My first attempt at a homemade cookie cake. It was pretty darn good!
My boys and Ayden playing with legos (thanks Nana & Papa!)
The BIG present! A wooden pirate ship and deck. I found this at a garage sale this past Saturday and ONLY paid $40 for the whole set-up including the extra pieces. It is brand new and retails for close to $200. Now, that's the kind of bargains I like.
Happy Birthday Dakota! We love you and are proud to be your parents.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kota! We love you too! Nsna & Papa
Happy Birthday Kota! We'll see you Saturday. Calyn keeps asking to go to "Kota's house."
Happy Birthday! I love the bargain you found for his present. Aren't garage sales great? LOL
Post a Comment