Latest News from the Mangum Household:
1) Two of our dear friends had babies last week
Congrats to Paige and Gerald on a beautiful baby girl!
Also, Congrats to Jane and Jacob on a beautiful baby girl!!
2) My sister, brother-in-law, niece, and new little 2-week old nephew have been in town since Sunday visiting the family. We've been having a grand ole' time with everyone.
3) We celebrated Brent's 27th Birthday last night for FHE. We had some delicious food and great company. (Pictures to follow later)
4) I had my LAST doctor's appointment YESTERDAY and am scheduled to be induced THIS Thursday, August 27th at 5:00am. I am currently at 3cm so things are already progressing. I've gained 23 pounds (manageable!) and have still been feeling just fine. Just concerned that this could be another large baby since Dakota was pretty big and I am carrying about the same this time around.
5) Our furry little family member Jasper was apparently bit by a snake last night and is currently at the vet undergoing treatment. We seriously consider this cat part of our family so we're really praying he is just fine and that the vet bills don't knock us off of our feet.
6) Dakota is doing okay, but is struggling with all of his new transitions. Please keep him and our family in your prayers the next week or two.
Other than this, we've been busy as usual and are looking forward to the arrival of this little baby. Check back on our blog for updates as the day progresses on Thursday. It shouldn't be that long of a day if everything progresses the way it did when I delivered Dakota.
1 comment:
you are great robin. i am so excited to see your little baby. i am really glad that we are neighbors it is really fun. let me know what we can do to help.
Post a Comment