Annie was 2 weeks old yesterday and she has changed so much already. She's still looking just like her daddy though. I'm hoping for more restful nights, but no such luck yet. Matter of fact, I think I had less sleep last night than I've had so far. She must be going through a growth spurt because she seriously woke up about every hour and a half to eat. By the third feeding, I was getting pretty frustrated and woke her sleeping daddy to take over. He's a trooper and didn't complain and even woke up for work and left the house in a decent mood. Thank goodness for tag teaming. I'm still going to take a nap right now....Night Night!
3 comments:
She's so sweet! I love her outfit! Hope that little piggy lets you get some sleep soon! Kudos to Brent (I hope Mike goes to work in a happy mood b/c he'll be up a lot!)
Babies don't understand that parents require sleep! Good luck to you both!!! Good going Brent! Hang in there Robin!
She's adorable! It's a good thing babies are so cute because we probably wouldn't be able to deal with all their craziness if they weren't:)
Post a Comment