Monday, September 21, 2009


I failed to mention before now that our little Annie was moved into her very own room over a week ago and life has drastically improved since then. When she was sleeping next to our bed in her bassinet, I would wake with any squirm or grunt she would make. Now, with her across the house, She is sleeping 5-7 hours at a time and only waking for one feeding a night. We are all happy campers now!!

I want to say that I also think a big part of her sleeping so great at night these days is due to the swaddler blanket thing my good friend Jane bought us last week. Their little Halle uses one and she insisted that we try it with Annie. I know that we are very grateful we did.

2 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

What a cutie! Good for you starting out early in the big crib. I tried to the other night and Afton kept squawking. I let her go on for ten or so minutes because she wasn't crying, then decided to peak in. SHE WAS WALLOWING IN A HUGE MESS OF MILK/RICE CEREAL VOMIT! I had to wash clothes, sheets and bathe her. I'm not brave enough to try again just yet.

Sarah said...

I learned the power of swaddling with my preemie boys. The NICU had them swaddled all the time. It does make a difference. I am glad she is sleeping so well for you and I have to agree, she is super cute. =c)