Saturday, December 05, 2009

To be quite honest, blogging just isn't fun lately. We down graded our service with Cox Communications because our monthly bill was too high since we were out of our 12-month promotional period. Because we had the bundle package that included phone, cable, and internet, the downgrade meant a slightly slower internet and no special features on our home phone. So, uploading images/pictures takes a lot longer and quite frankly I'm not a very patient individual. It's kind of a bummer since we were quite comfortable with the services we had before the change and we are still paying the same amount, but with less perks. It's still a far cry from what I had when I first got a computer some years ago and we had dial-up service with AOL.

We're making sacrifices since we're a growing family. This is a sacrifice I'm willing to make if it means we can keep having babies (just kidding about the plural!)

Below are just a couple of cute pics of our chillens!





2 comments:

Jeni said...

You know, Annie definitely looks like Brent BUT she looks a lot like Kota too. Aaron said he's been saying that all along, so, "Yes, Aaron, you were right."

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

They look adorable! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Laurie...