
Dakota lost his first tooth a little over a week ago. I received a phone call from the secretary at his school and she said "Robin, Dakota has something to tell you!" I immediately thought the worst (shame on me) and said "uh-oh" and she replied "no, no, this is good." That's when Kota very excitedly proclaimed "I lost my tooth!"
The tooth fairy was a little too generous for this first tooth. Would you believe she/he left him $10 for that tooth?! A bit ridiculous in my opinion, but the tooth fairy that visits his dad's house apparently is doing very well these days. I had to clarify things with Dakota that this first tooth is like his "golden" tooth so that's why he received so much money. I mean really, how are we going to be able to keep up with that when he's losing several teeth a month? Anyway, here's a picture of the missing tooth face.
1 comment:
First tooth lose is the best! We over did it, too, but hey, they only lose the firs tooth once.
If only Bart would remember that we have THREE kids to get through tooth fairy days! He wants to be very giving each time. Me, I'm like, "Here's a dime, dude."
Post a Comment