Feeling stressed....I don't have my Amy here at work today as my sounding board so I'll chat with our blog world friends instead.
I listed our house yesterday and was waiting on a call back from the For Sale By Owner Baton Rouge (FSBOBR) company. I still had not received a phone call as of this morning confirming that they did receive all of our information for our listing and to get our payment information. However, the house has apparently been posted because I'm receiving phone calls about it.
Needless to say, I was completely caught off guard when I received TWO phone calls already this morning. The first lady had 50 questions, which I could all answer, but still, I'm at work and wasn't prepared for this quite yet. She and her daughter are driving two hours to Baton Rouge tomorrow afternoon to look at the house! Yikes. Our house isn't really in "viewing" mode just yet. I thought with the market in Baton Rouge, and everywhere for that matter, this process would take a little longer.
Not even 20 minutes after I get off with her, another call comes through. This person sounded just as interested, but I'm not ready for all of this. Especially since I am slammed at work for the next two days.
I guess we should just be grateful there is interest...I can't communicate with Brent because he is teaching so thank you Mr. Blog for being there for me.
Oh, and hurry back to the office Amy Comeaux!
2 comments:
Sounds great! I know it's stressful cuz you weren't expecting this kind of attention... BUT this is good because hopefully this kind of interest means you'll get PAID what you deserve for the house!
Think positively darling. And good luck getting through tomorrow with that proposal. Sorry if last night's dinner added to your stress.
I'm excited for you. And I hope you find a kick-A house to replace this one.
When did this all happen??? I am happy for you, good luck, let us know what is happening!!!
Post a Comment