Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whaaaat?

Ok. This isn't too entertaining for readers as much as it is important for our family to document. Our cat Jasper, pictured below, is truly an awesome cat. He is so loving and friendly, but a true hunter indeed. I took this picture of he and Annie the Saturday before last because we were taking him to the vet in what we thought would turn out to be putting him to sleep forever because he was so ill and I needed a photo to document her first pet for her memory book.

BUT, a few days AND $600 later (by the way that $600 was a drastic discount from the original bill) we were able to get our cat back. He seems to be doing pretty well physically, however, he's totally frustrated with us because we won't allow him to go outside any longer. He's worth the money I suppose. Those four days that he wasn't with us and in the animal hospital made us realize that if there was a way financially to get him back, then we would do our best to make it work.

No comments: