Jessica, my friend/co-worker Amy Comeaux who commented first here taught me how to make the pompoms. It really was easy and a lot of fun. I know with all of your creative talent you could whip them out in no time and sell them. Next time you're in LA call me and I'll give you a demo.
What an awesome party! Seriously, I love looking at your blog and I especially like to see the parties you guys throw. You really know what you are doing. =c) You and your family look adorable. Annie is beautiful. Happy Birthday to her and Brent.
LOL -- the one family picture of you guys looks like the Pompom is a big bow on your head, Robin! ----- I agree with everyone else. The decorations were phenomenal. The food was amazing. Another great party. Thanks for inviting us. Love you guys.
10 comments:
The decorations (and the family) look fabulous...
Happy Birthday, Annie! This year has gone by so fast! It looked like yall had so much fun!
I so miss LSU parties...btw, did you make those pompoms or buy them? They are great.
Cute party!
Thanks girls for the comments!
Jessica, my friend/co-worker Amy Comeaux who commented first here taught me how to make the pompoms. It really was easy and a lot of fun. I know with all of your creative talent you could whip them out in no time and sell them. Next time you're in LA call me and I'll give you a demo.
Happy Bday Annie! Robin awesome job on party decor! You speak my language, lol! Love the pic of Brent & Annie with you looking on in the background :)
What an awesome party! Seriously, I love looking at your blog and I especially like to see the parties you guys throw. You really know what you are doing. =c) You and your family look adorable. Annie is beautiful. Happy Birthday to her and Brent.
That pic looks like you have a HUGE purple hat on!!
LOL -- the one family picture of you guys looks like the Pompom is a big bow on your head, Robin! ----- I agree with everyone else. The decorations were phenomenal. The food was amazing. Another great party. Thanks for inviting us. Love you guys.
WOW, Great party! Love the pictures! Keep up the good work! We sure miss and love you!
Very cool party. Happy 1st to little Annie, what a great day. I know I missed out by the display of good food and friends gathered around.
Post a Comment