HELP!
Our camera has bit the dust and not having one has really thrown us for a loop. It's difficult to blog (in my opinion) without any photos to contribute to the post. Our kids are having so much fun in daddy day care this summer, yet we can't document it in photos right now.
Let me know if you have any recommendations for a pretty good (not too expensive) camera. I would love to have something substantial, but I'm not good at taking care of valuable things (except my family;)
3 comments:
We are also searching - something is wrong with ours, we get a white fog in the picture - any ideas?
I don't have a good recommendation but I tell you what not to get. The kodak easy share was great for a while but it died after alittle over a year which in my opinion is not very long. it should have had more life than that.
I'm not good at taking care of expensive things either! The cheap pair of sunglasses I bought out of desperation have lasted forever, but the expensive pair I bought in Florida lasted a couple of weeks. YIKES!!! Jordan is the photo expert, she will probably have a good suggestion.
Post a Comment