I participated in the Play Dirty Adventure Trail Run this past weekend with quite a few other girls from 2nd and 3rd Ward. It was really a lot of fun looking back. There were 12 muddy/challenging obstacles to go through during the race. There were many times throughout the course where I thought to myself "Why am I doing this?". It's nice though to push your body and to feel some sort of accomplishment after the fact.
There was a mini muck race as well for kids 6-13. Stacy and I signed Ayden and Dakota up for the race. I know Dakota loved it and was really proud of himself. Brent and Josh ran the race with them. I think the verdict is still out with Ayden on the race. When I asked him what he thought about it, he didn't have a lot to say and was still trying to figure out how to get the mud off.
1 comment:
Wow! A little mud and lots of fun, my boys would have loved every second of it! You see Brent's big smile, well Mark,Craig. and Aaron ran one of these in Utah on the Sat before the blessing on Sunday! Boys never really loose their love of "gettin dirty!"
Post a Comment