Thursday, September 15, 2011


We had a Western Activity a couple of weeks ago for our ward that I had a big part in planning. It was a huge hit. We had a professional square dance caller which was so much more fun than most anyone imagined, line dancing, great food, good friends, a photo booth, and indoor pony track. It was really a great night. As always, it was a lot of work and planning, but in the end, the fun time was worth all of the hard work.


A few images of some of the other families/friends in attendance. They haven't even seen these pictures yet so I hope they don't mind me posting;)


3 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

What fun! You all look so cute! Thanks for the call today Robin!

Jessica said...

Burgandy's girls are so grown up! Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Okay, where are these pictures? I must get them soon. It was a lot of fun!