Sent from Brent to his family yesterday.
My dear lords of the manner,
The past few months have been somewhat, how do you say, crazier than a ring-tailed tooter. I'm not sure how we're managing it all but we somehow are surviving. School is going very well. Grades are doing well, I eat all my lunch everyday and haven't gotten in any fights yet but I did pee my pants in class and had to call Robin to bring me an extra pair of Dungarees. I have to give credit to that woman. She works full-time, is practically a single parent several nights a week and still manages to make a lasagna that will knock the boy scout socks off of good ol' Greg Schloob. Now if she would only put the bloody toilet seat down.
I was just finishing my homework in my Public Budgeting class and thought of all you carpetbaggers. You may review it and add any suggestions.
Shut up,
Tom
Mark's Response:
I called the IRS and told them about your budget plans to take over the world, they are mobilizing their forces and are launching a full scale audit. You should go home and pack your 2000 hour kit . . . and change your pants.
Gamma Ray,
I really enjoyed talking with you the last several nights in a row. If any of the rest of you get the chance to talk with mom like this, I highly recommend it. Mom admitted she wants to buy a Harley and put dad in the side car and take a road trip to South Dakota on her next P-Day.
Recent email from Craig:
Congratulations to each and everyone of you on your assignments. We are planning on having a nice Christmas this year so don't be a Scrooge and muck it up. You hoodlums know who I'm talkin about. Basically, I'd also like to say a special thanks to Gin-Knee for taking this extra time out of her busy schedule to organize this on a regular basis, annually. It's awesome of her and we each owe her our utmost gratitude. Thank you Jinnee. You truly are the Atlas of this family when it comes to the giving season. You're an Elf basically.
In other news, I messed up my toe so your sympathies are appreciated but not entirely necessary. Scottie and Tommy went on a man date to Houston. Robin had to pick them up on bail for indecent exposure charges. Don't ask cuz they won't tell. Tim instructed his kids on the finer things in life and they shot down some water fowl. Tommy is getting straight A's and has been asked to be the next Dean of Admissions. Janna shaved her head. Carl bought that Harley he's always wanted and tattooed Paula on his left pectoralis. Paula was elected Mayor of Omaha. Laurie is battling her addiction to nicotine gum with moderate results. Mark joined Al-Qaeda. Jordan joined the circus.
And that sums up the week. Nice work everyone. Good talk.
Response from Aaron:
I read it and I love everything about it. You know what else I love? Sharing a bed with Uncle Tom and waking up with my head resting on his hairy chest...think about it.

3 comments:
You Mangums are CRAZY but I love it.
My crazy sons! Sure would be dull in this world without them...Gotta love em!!!!!
Paula would ROCK being the mayor of Omaha...did you know they tried to kick our current mayor out? She would have been a great replacement.
Post a Comment