Tuesday, November 01, 2011

10 Years!

We just celebrated Brent's 10-year high school reunion this past weekend. It took us on a little road trip to visit Aaron & Jeni and to watch Calyn's last soccer game of the season. A & J kept Annie while Brent and I traveled another hour west Saturday evening to his hometown of Leesville, LA. I was glad that we made the trip even though it meant missing a lot of the Halloween weekend activities. It turned out to be a great night and was much less awkward than I anticipated. It was also great to see how much his classmates genuinely liked my husband and a small glimpse into what he was like 10 years ago. I'm a lucky girl.

posing with a picture from his high school soccer team

so handsome!


Some members of the Leesville HS Class of 2001

Shake your booty, Brent


Our late night snacks for our drive back to Pineville!

1 comment:

The Original Mangums said...

Glad you got to go to the Reunion, I went to my 25th and maybe I'll go to my 50th coming up in 2013, we will see! 50 years, half a century, good grief can I really be this old, doesn't feel possible!