Sunday, January 22, 2012



Robin Here: I have discovered that I LOVE spinning class. I'm going on week three of 3-4 times a week and can feel the difference it is making in my days. Although 5 a.m. is a tad too early, it's a little easier to get up and work out when you're doing something you actually enjoy. I wish I could run more because that used to be something I really enjoyed, but my knees are old and worn out from too many years of playing basketball. Having knee replacements at such a young age (relatively speaking) has always been a concern of mine so I'm trying to hold out as long as possible which means limiting heavy impact running.er

We have had a fantastic month and a half with Brent home in the evening, but that all comes to an end TOMORROW as things kick in to high gear. We're in a good place though and we're committed to doing the things that will keep us sane and stable.

3 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

So glad you have found an exercise that is enjoyable, so far the best I can find is twiddling my thumbs, that is not very productive, but my thumbs love it! Seriously, hang in there, this wont last forever! Love you!!!

adamanderin said...

Glad you've found spinning!! It is awesome!

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

I have one of these too! I love spinning too, at least after the initial pain finally wore off!