Thursday, November 01, 2012

Kota turns 8

Going back in time. 

I never documented Dakota's 8th Birthday party over the summer.  It was pretty spectacular.  He desperately wanted an ARMY themed birthday and we pulled it off with flying colors. 














5 comments:

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

Spectacular is not the word for it. It was most likely much better than that! My kids must feel so jipped when they see the parties you pull off. I am sure they are scarred for life at my lack of party enthusiasm. Love your ideas!

The Original Mangums said...

How fun and I know Kota was so HAPPY!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with him. Love you and will see you today!!!

The Original Mangums said...

How fun and I know Kota was so HAPPY!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with him. Love you and will see you today!!!

Mark said...

Camouflage face paint? Who were the soldiers? A Humvee? A Mess Hall?
Dog Tags, are you kidding - that is the coolest birthday party ever for a boy!

Jordan said...

You're amazing, Robin.