Monday, January 28, 2013

It's been a while since blogging,but we're still here!

We are officially into the New Year and 28 weeks (7-months) along with this pregnancy.  I've yet to photograph this baby bump.  I'm not opposed to a photo, I honestly just haven't thought about it until today.  There wasn't much to photograph up until the past couple of weeks.  The past 6 months just looked as though I'd put on a few pounds here and there, but no real noticeable baby bump (at least to the general population.) 

We are rolling at this point though.  The baby's sex will be a surprise again and we're looking at a delivery date of 4/23.  

Brent officially started with his career on December 17th.  He's enjoying the learning curve so far and just completed his first out-of-town trip last week.  Los Angeles isn't a bad place to visit especially when someone else is completely footing the bill.  We managed without him for the week and will have to do it often as he has two more week long trips planned (Atlanta and possibly the Virgin Islands) in the next month or so.

Welcome to HOLLYWOOD!  "What's your dream?"

L.A. Temple

Our post Christmas rice krispie train

nourishment for the babe

Enjoying perfect January weather in south Louisiana

February arrives this week.  Hope you're ready!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hey, Mangums!!! Y'all look great! Can't wait to hear what that baby will be ;)