We've been BUSY! Maybe too busy at times. I think we're ready for this baby, but then again we still have a lot to do. The project list keeps growing rather than shrinking. I still have a good bit of energy so we're hoping to tackle a majority of the little things within the next couple of weeks.
On the forefront:
- Pull up carpet in Dakota's room/install new flooring
- Brent to finish his summer semester at LSU
- Brent begins teaching/work again at Catholic High on MONDAY (8/3)
- Put together baby crib (Yes, I know we still haven't done this.)
- Buy a new washer (our 13-month old GE washer has a faulty motor and the warranty just expired)
- Host a party for a friend getting married in 1-week
- Still need a vacuum because ours broke and I'm tired of sweeping
- Pressure wash house
- Paint porch area
- Dakota enters KINDERGARTEN
- Go into LABOR!
- LSU FOOTBALL BEGINS!!!!
I know I forgot several things, but you should get the point.
I may try and go back to sleep now. Thanks blogspot for allowing me to bother you at such an unreasonable hour. Night Night!
3 comments:
3 AM!!!
I was up every night from 3am to 5:30 when I was pregnant. What is it with 3am? I hope making that to do list helped lift it from your mind and you were able to go back to sleep peacefully.
I was up a lot too during both of my pregnancies. I was a lot like you, my mind would race with the things I needed to do. LOL It must be those crazy hormones. =c) I am so excited to hear that you guys didn't find out the gender! I did that with Kaia, and it was so much more fun! Honestly, the day of delivery was soooo exciting because everyone was wondering who was in there. I am happy for you guys and hope that all goes well. In the mean time, take care and try to get some sleep! =c)
Post a Comment