
I'm 36 weeks (9-months today!)
I'm now going to the doctor once a week
I've gained 22 pounds (my goal is to stay under 25)
Baby should arrive in no more than 4 weeks
(I think we may induce on the 27th if I don't go into labor by then)
Things are "progressing" as my doctor stated yesterday while checking my cervix.
Yikes! We're excited AND scared at the same time.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY to my daddy, and TOMORROW to my mom.
5 comments:
Lookin' Good Girlie! --- I like the fact that Dakota is in the background of your picture. --- Those are some good stats. I've gained the same amount of weight. --- When do I get to see you again?
Yay! Lucky yall! You look great! Maybe we'll both have boys..??? I want yours to be a girl though so that you have one!
Love how you always flash out your face...tricky girl:)
Glad you are not wearing your sports bra and panties in this pic...hehe.
You look so tiny! I'm excited for you! Just a few more weeks of being totally uncomfortable:)
Post a Comment