Check back tomorrow and I promise to have some footage of our Annie Claire walking in full force.....
AND
Pictures from Dakota's fantastic Swamp Fest Birthday Bash.
(Of course the invitations were designed by Jane.)Other Happenings:
Brent is headed out of town on a guy's trip this weekend. I know soccer is involved. We're excited for him and "the guys" for this much needed break.
Only two weeks before Carl and Paula head to Utah.
Today is my good friend Amy's Birthday. We miss her here in the office as she's out on Maternity Leave.
We're looking to go on a family vacation from July 25th through Wednesday, July 28th. Any suggestions? Preferably within driving distance (500 miles or so) or some really inexpensive flights. My ideal spot would be somewhere not so hot and humid. We were going out West...to Utah, but it just isn't working out in our favor. We could do it, but we wouldn't have much money left over to play with. Post a comment if you have any suggestions. Maybe if we go where you suggested, I'll send a nice souvenir your way. We've considered so far: San Antonio, Nashville, Gatlinburg, Pittsburgh (cheap flights), and Denver (another really cheap flight).
Brent is headed out of town on a guy's trip this weekend. I know soccer is involved. We're excited for him and "the guys" for this much needed break.
Only two weeks before Carl and Paula head to Utah.
Today is my good friend Amy's Birthday. We miss her here in the office as she's out on Maternity Leave.
We're looking to go on a family vacation from July 25th through Wednesday, July 28th. Any suggestions? Preferably within driving distance (500 miles or so) or some really inexpensive flights. My ideal spot would be somewhere not so hot and humid. We were going out West...to Utah, but it just isn't working out in our favor. We could do it, but we wouldn't have much money left over to play with. Post a comment if you have any suggestions. Maybe if we go where you suggested, I'll send a nice souvenir your way. We've considered so far: San Antonio, Nashville, Gatlinburg, Pittsburgh (cheap flights), and Denver (another really cheap flight).
4 comments:
I say Denver. You would LOVE it. It is soooooo beautiful there right now. And there are alot of really fun things to do in the summer there. Its perfect right now.
Durham.
Anyway, if you go to Nashville and not NC, I'll be highly hurt.
don't lie...you guys don't miss me! thanks for the birthday wishes. can't wait to see pics of that Annie girl WALKING!!!!!!
Where ever you go, have fun!
Post a Comment