Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Today is my best friend's birthday. You may know of him. He's super duper special to me and I'm trying my best to make him feel that way.

Happy Birthday Brent! We really do LOVE you and celebrate this 1st day of your 28th (or is it 29th?) year. I'm confused.

4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Happy Burfday Uncle Bwent!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Brent! Cute picture of him and the kiddos. I can't wait to see the party pics. You guys sure do know how to throw a party. LOL

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

I love the first-thing-in-the-morning pictures, they are the best! Swollen eyes and that look of "are you kidding me?" Well Brent, may this new 28th year of your life be one of the best! Love you little bro!

The Original Mangums said...

Happy Birthday Brent or should I say Brently! We sure love you, our Baby Boy!