This is
IT. I celebrated my
29th birthday on
Mother's Day. I wish I could say that it was a great day, but if I'm going to be honest, it was not. I pulled some muscle in my shoulder and back which caused some serious pain and discomfort for most of the weekend. My thoughtful husband thought he would help by giving me a muscle relaxer Sunday morning with my breakfast. Let's just say that half way through church I couldn't keep my eyes open and he had to drive me home. Not good! I was basically grumpy and knocked out most of the day. Later Sunday evening I snapped out of it enough to enjoy the company we invited over to celebrate Mother's Day and my Birthday. I'm thankful for good friends and family that can see me at my worst and still want to be around me.



2 comments:
Happiest Birthday, Robinho! Enjoy the LAST year of your YOUTH. heh heh heh.
Hope you day was better after we talked, you had had a rough time of it. Your year will be fantastic.
Post a Comment