Summer Fun!
Morning stroll on the levee

An Art Show for Little People...
Dakota and Ayden were honored to participate in an "art camp" with our very own Lindsey McBride. The camp lasted two weeks (twice week) and Lindsey hosted and Art Show on a Saturday evening after the camp to show off their work. It was so much better than I anticipated. I know that Dakota really enjoyed it and was really proud of himself.









1 comment:
Summer atcitities - such fun! Love the art; the stroll on the levee-super, Florida sounds nice! We love the zoo and go every now and then - we have grandparent passes and we get in with that pass each time we go, we can also take 6 grandchildren and see the Imax free on that pass - it is wonderful and has already paid for itself! The top of the world = well I'll pass, don't like heights!
Post a Comment