Wednesday, September 07, 2011

While I was Away.

I had the rare opportunity to go on a trip with Stacy this past Labor Day weekend without our husbands or children. We drove to Orlando to see my sister who just had her third child. Little Ellis Paige is absolutely beautiful. It was nice to visit with my sister and her family without much responsibility.

I discovered these photos below on our camera that was left at home while I was away. There was Tropical Storm Lee that Brent and the kids had to endure for the four days that I was gone.
Other than a lot of rain and some strong wind gusts, there wasn't too much to worry about. I think they may have had a little cabin fever from being trapped inside for most of the weekend, but they appear to have done wonderfully. I had no doubts that this would be smooth sailing for Brent. After all, he did spend all summer with these two.


Nap time with daddy

1 comment:

The Original Mangums said...

sO GLAD YOU GOT TO GOT SEE YOUR SISTER AND STACEY ALSO GOT TO GO, KID FREE! hOW GRAND! BRENT AND JOSH WERE EXPERT HOUSE DADS, AND I AM SURE THEY HAD A GREAT TIME TOO. WE ARE PROUD OF ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS!