Tuesday, May 22, 2012


 I turned 30 2-weeks ago.  It has been memorable thus far.  My great friend Amy Kemp and I actually celebrated together with a great big FIESTA on Cinco De Mayo.  It was really a fun and enjoyable evening and I enjoyed planning, prepping, and celebrating with family and friends.  

*Thank you Jane for the awesome invitations and for the photos from the party!
*Thank you Brett & Laura for generously hosting our party.
*Thank you Stacy for making the beautiful cake and cupcakes.
*Thank you Amy C. for being my "consultant" and for the planning/running of bunco.
*Thank you Brent (& Jeff) for the enjoyable entertainment.




















3 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

Fun pictures, glad you enjoyed a great party!!!

The Original Mangums said...

Fun pictures, glad you enjoyed a great party!!!

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

What a fun time! You really should go into party planning, you would make a fortune!